Happy Navratri 2016: Navratri Messages, Sayings, Wallpapers to Celebrate
Happy Navratri 2016: Navratri is nine days festival that is celebrated twice a year. The Chaitra Navratri or Vasant Navratri is celebrated in the spring season in the month of either March or April. The festival is celebrated with great pomp and show all over India by the people of Hindu community as the Hindu New Year. The nine days of the festival are celebrated and dedicated the Hindu Goddess Shakti. The ninth day of the festival is celebrated as Ram Navmi. Many people celebrate the festival by keeping fasts and praying to the Gods and Goddesses.
I have got some Happy Navratri 2016 Messages, Sayings, Wallpapers that will be very helpful for you in celebrating the festival with your loved ones. The Happy Navratri 2016 Messages, Sayings, Wallpapers are enough to take your feelings and blessings to your dear ones. The Hindu New Year begins at the end of the nine days of Navratri. The day is dedicated to the worship of Goddess Shakti and her incarnations. Shower the blessings of Goddess Shakti on your loved ones with these Happy Navratri 2016 Messages, Sayings, Wallpapers and enjoy the festival.
Happy Navratri 2016 Messages
- Pyaar Ka Taraana Uphar Ho;
Khushiyo Ka Nazrana Beshumar Ho;
Na Rahe Koi Gam Ka Ehsaas;
Aisa Navratra Utsav Is Saal Ho.
- N = Nav Chetna
A = Akhand Jyoti
V = Vighna Nashak
R = Ratjageshwari
A = Anand Dayi
T = Trikal Darshi
R = Rakhan Karti
A = Anand Mayi Maa
May Nav Durga bless you always.Wish you and your family a very Happy Navratri!
- May this celebration be the harbinger of euphoria and thriving. As the heavenly event of Navaratri is here and the environment is loaded with the soul of gaiety and affection, hopefully, this celebration will be incredible for you!
- Bajre ki roti, aam ka achar, suraj ki kirne, khushiyo ki bahar, chanda ki chandni, apano ka pyar, mubarak ho aapko “NAVaRATRI” ka tyohar.
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide and protect YOU always in whatever YOU do and wherever YOU are! Happy Navratri and Durga puja…
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Navratri with plenty of Peace and Prosperity…
- What is that bright light? From where does this fragrance coming? This gentle breeze, cool air, hearty music… Oh! its Navaratri Happy Navaratri…
- May this Navratri be as bright as ever. May this Navratri bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones..
- May perhaps Maa Durga bless your family with The woman being unfaithful swaroops connected with Identify, Recognition, Health, Prosperity, Contentment, The human race, Education, Faithfulness and Empowerment!
- With Goddess Durga showering her grace and blessings to fill our home and hearts with it. May this Navaratri be extra special to share this moment with the world. Wish you Happy Navaratri…
Happy Navratri 2016 Sayings
Lakshmi ka hath ho
Saraswati ka sath ho
Ganesh ka niwas ho
Aur maa durga ke aashirwad se
Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho!
Happy Chaitra Navratri
Happy Navratri 2016 Wallpapers
We too wish you a very Happy Navratri. May Goddess Shakti shower her blessings on you and may you get all that you wished for.